MediaLight Mk2 Eclipse 1 Meter (For Computer Displays)
The MediaLight Mk2 Series:
Optimal Lighting For Color-Critical Video
It's not just about getting that perfect shot; it's also about making sure that what you see on screen is exactly what others will see when they watch your work. That's why we've designed our products with accuracy in mind - so you can be confident that every detail of your project will be represented accurately on any viewing device.
The MediaLight Mk2 Series was developed to provide an accurate, Simulated D65 “dim surround” bias light solution for the most demanding home cinema and professional video editing applications.
The Mk2 Eclipse 1m combines ultra-high CRI and color temperature accuracy with the convenience and portability of a USB-powered LED bias lighting system. Color-stable dimming and instant warmup ensure that your surround light is always on target.
All MediaLight Mk2 Series products share the same simulated D65 spectral power distribution, avoiding perceptual matching issues and ensuring consistent and controllable lighting. Order a MediaLight and see the difference for yourself.
MediaLight Mk2 Specifications:
- High-accuracy 6500K CCT (Correlated Color Temperature)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) ≥ 98 Ra (TLCI 99)
- Spectro Report (.PDF)
- Color-stable dimming and instant warmup
- USB 3.0 Powered
- Included PWM dimmer (remote control is available at an additional cost)
- Peel and stick authentic 3M mounting adhesive
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Recommended for all displays, including High Dynamic Range (HDR)